Develop an engaging, personalized and digitally-enabled self-service experience for connected consumers.
Now more than ever, the self- service channel plays a critical role in your digital strategy and is also seen as a key enabler for branch transformation. How can you ensure your fleet is optimized and connected to your channel ecosystem? How can you leverage ATMs as strategic assets that establish personalized touchpoints and connect consumers to your brand where, when and how they want?
During this webinar our panelists will discuss how ATMs are increasingly mobile-friendly, API-integrated and capable of facilitating the movement of cash between physical and digital touchpoints. They will share tangible actions that will help you develop an engaging, personalized and digitally-enabled self-service experience for connected consumers.
We’ll take a deep dive into several essential insights:
• Macro trends shaping the banking industry and regional impacts
• Self-service as a modern day convergence point between physical and digital touchpoints
• Technology enabling personalized and digitally-enabled experiences
• Future-proofing your self-service channel
Diebold Nixdorf Presenters:
• Scott Anderson, Sr. Director, Evangelism (moderator)
• Thomas Schulze, VP Systems, Americas
• Jerome Amara, VP Systems, Eurasia