Operationalize Experiences: Changing shopper behavior elevates the grocery retail experience and drives operational efficiencies.
During this webinar, guest speaker, George Lawrie, VP & principal analyst, Forrester Research, and Diebold Nixdorf’s global head of self-service, Matt Redwood, will analyze the new appeal of discounters and illustrate how technologies such as self-checkout can help you deliver a frictionless customer experience. You’ll also hear how European grocery retailers have successfully automated and digitized their stores – based on a thorough analysis of consumer journeys and curated intuitive and easy-to-connect self-service solutions.
Join us to hear key insights and best practices including:
• How you can leverage POS data to profile shopper needs and define the right mix of checkout solutions
• Which payment methods are a ‘must’ versus ‘optional’
• The real story regarding shrinkage at self-checkout
• Leveraging new self-checkout systems along with your existing POS network
• Self-service innovations that enable the most powerful store transformation with regards to shopper expectations, time-to-market and business impact
To register, complete the form below: